In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats to Harriet Spring. Having graduated as an architect in 1993, Harriet now predominantly works in the public sector which has seen her delivering projects for the National Capital Authority, and project manage the new childcare centre at Australian Parliament House. Listen as she shares with us what the next phase of her career looks like and why she is delightfully determined to only work on the ‘fun’ stuff from now on!
In this episode you’ll also hear:
– how Harriet got into architecture in the first place
– the importance of embracing more play as a modern woman
– what it was like working for the uber rich living on the Sydney Harbour
– a great post-it strategy for if you’re feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list
– why you should never let anyone else’s opinion hold you back… and so much more!
Join Catherine’s membership The Happiness Lounge here
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Harriet Spring here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being