In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats with Decluttering and Organising Coach Lauren Winzar. From a child that had to have everything perfect and loved the idea of schedules and timetables, to sorting through her Mother’s home after she fell ill, listen as Lauren shares with us how she caught the decluttering bug to help others access the power of moving stuck energy in your home, mind and life.
In this episode you’ll also hear:
– Lauren’s top 3 tips when it comes to decluttering
– why clutter is simply unmade decisions laying all over your home
– what to do with historical family photo’s you don’t want to keep
– how your home can be a reflection of your mind
– What Swedish death cleaning is and why understanding it can help you sort through belongings of a loved one who has passed… and so much more!
Join Catherine’s membership The Happiness Lounge here
This podcast is produced by Nikki O’Brien from Quintessential Being