In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats with internationally published and award-winning Australian author of books for adults and children Emma Bowd. A passionate advocate for children’s literacy in disadvantaged communities and founder of the planet-friendly social enterprise DEED bags, listen as Emma shares with us some of her life story and how she got the iconic honour of her book being read on Play School’s storytime.
In this episode you’ll also hear:
– how Emma’s vivid earliest memory informed her of her calling in life
– the conversation that changed the entire trajectory of Emma’s adult life
– what it was like to launch a book amid the tightest lockdowns in Australia
– why being in creative flow can shortcut your success in other areas of your life
– the importance of trusting the process… and so much more!
Join Catherine’s membership The Happiness Lounge here
This podcast is produced by Nikki O’Brien from Quintessential Being